Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Post

Hello all,

I hope to create a blog that will be full of excitement and sharing of experiences and stories. I love the outdoors and I wanted to be able to share that with those who love it as well or get people who are new to this involved.

The blog will be full of outdoor adventures including Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Photography, Wildlife and more. The blogs will include stories of my own adventures in each of these areas. I hope that comments will consist of your stories as well as comments about mine.

I also will be including How To sections for many of these areas and would love it if you would post comments or questions for the creation of these How To blogs.

I hope you enjoy what I hope this blog will turn into and bear with me as I get it up and running.

And as always, get out there and enjoy Arizona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment